- Client: Infraguard
- Date: 2018
- Skills: DevOps, AWS Expertise
There were many challenges here: The product needed to work across AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and also on-premise servers. We had a wide range of users from non-technical to dev ops experts, so the learning needed to be small.
Understanding this, we visualized three pillars to Infraguard: Security, Automation and User Management - all supporting a process of Simple Server Management.
- Unlimited number of servers can be managed from a single dashboard wherever they might be for both Public and Private Cloud.
- Users can be created with granular role access that allows efficient management while enhancing security.
- A key aspect is that we have removed the need of non-critical SSH access, all operations can be done right from Infraguard dashboard.
- Automation has been integrated, from app detections to creating custom scripts for common tasks.
- With weakly release schedules, new features are being implemented every week.